Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sarah Rees Brennan


If you could be a character in your books for a day, who would you be and why?
Oh gosh, I'd never want to be a character in my books! Horrible things happen to people in my books. HORRIBLE. But I guess the girl torn between two attractive brothers wouldn't be the worst position to be in...


Can you name one moment that stands out as a favorite since you've become a writer?
I met a teenage girl dressed up as my heroine, with her hair dyed pink for the day. She was having so much fun and I was so thrilled!


What is your favorite place to write? Is there anything you need in order to write? (i.e. coffee, chocolate, music, etc.) 
I like writing with my friends best. But the only thing I absolutely NEED to write is tea. I have a thirteen cup a day habit. I drink more tea than the Queen.


Tell us about your latest or upcoming release.
The Demon's Surrender is coming out in June, and it's the last in the Demon's Lexicon trilogy, so you see who dies and - possibly more importantly - who ends up with who. Heartbreak. Demons on the loose in the London streets. And so on.





No comments:

Post a Comment