Thursday, April 7, 2011

Featured Author: Sophie Jordan


If you could be a character in your books for a day, who would you be and why? 
Jacinda from Firelight, totally! She can fly, breathe fire and has two hot, good-hearted guys vying for her. Since it's just a day, I can overlook all the danger and other stuff attacking her left and right. ;)


Can you name one moment that stands out as a favorite since you've become a writer? 
This is tough because I have felt rewarded so many times over. Mostly, the rewards stem from the readers -- meeting a fan who tells me how much my book has meant to her... I've been fortunate to live this moment more than once, and it humbles me every time. 
Oh, but also, to have a big Hollywood producer tell me how amazing my book is and that she wants to bring it to the big screen ... yeah, that's right up there.


What is your favorite place to write? Is there anything you need in order to write? (i.e. coffee, chocolate, music, etc.) 
I enjoy writing on my lovely patio - especially when the weather is nice. I almost always have a latte in hand.  


Tell us about your latest or upcoming release. 
VANISH is next up and it's book 2 in my Firelight series. It continues Jacinda's story and gets her off that cliff I left her (and readers) dangling from.
   

Learn more about all the RT Teen Day authors and view the event schedule at http://www.rtbookreviews.com/genre/young-adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment