Thursday, April 7, 2011

Featured Author: Marley Gibson


If you could be a character in your books for a day, who would you be and why?
Kendall Moorehead, the ghost huntress.  Which...I sort of am ironically as I became one to research my books and now it's something I do on a regular basis.  LOL!

Can you name one moment that stands out as a favorite since you've become a writer?
The very first piece of fan mail I got.  I had given my first book to my boss' 8 year old daughter and she wrote me a thank you note telling me how much she loved it and that she wanted to be an author, like me, when she grew up.  Really warmed my heart.


What is your favorite place to write? Is there anything you need in order to write? (i.e. coffee, chocolate, music, etc.)
I live full-time in an RV...so I write everywhere!  Mostly, it's great to sit in the passenger seat with my headphones on blaring House/Trance/Dance music as I'm in the "writing cave."


Tell us about your latest or upcoming release.
The fifth book in the GHOST HUNTRESS series, THE DISCOVERY, will be out May 1st.  It's a little darker and filled with secrets and mysteries.  I just love writing these characters!


Learn more about all the RT Teen Day authors and view the event schedule at http://www.rtbookreviews.com/genre/young-adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment