Friday, March 25, 2011

Featured Author: Colleen Houck

Enter to win a Teen Day VIP Pass below and be among the first in line 
to meet Colleen on April 9!


If you could be a character in your books for a day, who would you be and why?


I'd love to become either of the tigers so I could feel the strength and power they have and run in the jungle.

Can you name one moment that stands out as a favorite since you've become a writer?


When I got my agent is one of my favorite memories. I hung up and screamed and called everyone I knew.

What is your favorite place to write? Is there anything you need in order to write? (i.e. coffee, chocolate, music, etc.)
I write at my home office computer and I need something sugar free to drink, a candle, and my mythology reference books.


What are you looking forward to most at RT Teen Day 2011?
Seeing all the excited teens. They have such enthusiasm that it's hard to remain unaffected by their energy.


Tell us about your latest or upcoming release.
Tiger's Quest, the second book in the Tiger Saga is coming out this June!



Learn more about all the RT Teen Day authors at http://www.rtbookreviews.com/genre/young-adult.


MEET COLLEEN - WIN A TEEN DAY VIP PASS!
Be among the first in line to meet Colleen and the other authors at RT Teen Day April 9!

2 winners
 will receive 1 Teen Day VIP Pass each. Readers with a VIP pass will be the first in line to meet the authors at the Book Fair. Limited number of passes available. Please note you will still need to purchase the $25 teen day ticket online or $5 Book Fair ticket at the door in order for your VIP pass to be valid.

Enter below to win! Deadline is Friday, March 25, 2011 at 11:59 PST.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for doing this giveaway! Here's to hoping I win :)

    ReplyDelete