Friday, March 11, 2011

Featured Author: Margaret Stohl

Enter to win a Teen Day VIP Pass below and be among the first in line 
to meet Margaret on April 9!




If you could be a character in your books for a day, who would you be and why?
I'd be Link from BEAUTIFUL CREATURES. I'd write some better lyrics for his band, the Holy Rollers, then knock back 7 pieces of Amma's pie.


Can you name one moment that stands out as a favorite since you've become a writer?
The first time I saw my first book -- I cried like a baby.


What is your favorite place to write? Is there anything you need in order to write? (i.e. coffee, chocolate, music, etc.)
I need massive earphones and the soundtrack to Spring Awakening. I would have said diet coke but I just gave it up!

Tell us about your latest or upcoming release.
Our third book (w/ Kami Garcia) in the Caster Chronicles comes out Oct 2011 - and it's pretty terrifying.




Learn more about all the RT Teen Day authors at http://www.rtbookreviews.com/genre/young-adult.


MEET MARGARET - WIN A TEEN DAY VIP PASS!

Be among the first in line to meet Margaret and the other authors at RT Teen Day April 9!

1 winner
 will receive 1 Teen Day VIP Pass. Readers with a VIP pass will be the first in line to meet the authors at the Book Fair. Limited number of passes available. Please note you will still need to purchase the $25 teen day ticket online or $5 Book Fair ticket at the door in order for your VIP pass to be valid.

Enter below to win! Deadline is Friday, March 11, 2011 at 11:59 PST.

1 comment:

  1. Spring Awakening! I love that soundtrack!
    And ooh, good to hear Beautiful Chaos is horrifying! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete